Monday, March 16, 2009

Should I or Shouldn't I?

I'm getting bored of travelling to college day by day..
And the worst part.. travelling all alone back home..
Feel so unsecure without anybody beside me and I often fall asleep due to tiredness and boredom in LRT and bus...
If only and if only if it does happen.. then I won't that miserable.. oh god.. what should I do?
But if I were to stay at hostel.. there will be no entertainment for me. Basicly, I will die. But there's a high chances I will improve my grades? This is bad... I can't even decide on such simple thing..


Short sem is ending fast.. it's already the 3rd week.. and I still have not start studying.. wtf.

3 comments:

melaniehwa. said...

u SHUDN! IF NOT, WHO SAYANG MEE?

Anonymous said...

I SAYANG YOU !!!! HAHA

Jo Wai said...

@ Melanie: Who the hell sayang you..

@annonymus: polis kata jangan..