Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MLIA

Yesterday, inspired by MLIA, I ate a banana at a stoplight and placed it in the middle of the street like in Mario Kart when the lights turned green. The guy in the only car at the stoplight almost drove on the other lane in order to run it over. We exchanged nods of approval. MLIA

Today, my Dad dropped the ball and told my little siblings that we're moving to Arizona this summer. My seven year old sister starts bawling. After about three hours, when we get her to calm down and tell us what her problem is, she says is a distressed voice, "I don't know how to speak Arizona." MLIA.


Today, it rained. As my mom was driving me home from work, she suddenly accelerated. When I asked her why, she told me, "I wanted to see how big I could make the splash when we went through that puddle." MLIA

Today I was helping my 92 year old grandma into bed for her nap. I usually have to turn her on one side to be more comfortable, so I asked her "What side do you want to be on?" She looked me straight in the eye and said in all seriousness, "The Dark Side." I love my grandma. MLIA.

Notes: MLIA = My Life is Average.

credits: Ping Lon.

sauce: http://mylifeisaverage.com/

No comments: